How to choose your skincare?/What is your skin type?
Welcome to the beauty blog by Orloff Day Spa! In our blog we are going to discuss everything you need to know about your skin and skincare.
Everyone uses skincare products, everyday. But do you know if you use them in the right way? Do you know if a product is good for your skin? Often, we build our skincare routine influenced by advertisements, but we need to know what suits our skin, and what the actual benefits of all skincare steps are.
Knowing your skin type, is what you have to start with, in order to choose your skincare. This chapter will help you to figure out if you have dry, oily, normal or sensitive skin.
- Rough complexion
- Usually feels tight
- You are more prone to flaking
- More visible lines
How to take care of dry skin? Main rules:
- No scrubbing
- Use gentle cleansers
- Hyaluronic serum or other hydrating serum
- Use a rich thick moisturizer with ceramides or glycerin
- Use SPF
- Thick complexion
- You are more prone to blackheads, pimples, or other blemishes
- Larger pores
How to take care of oily skin? Main rules:
- Use water-based cleansers
- Exfoliate your skin regularly
- Look for toners with BHAs or AHAs to help penetrate deep into your pores and get rid of any toxins or dirt in them
- Look for a light moisturizer, also gel moisturizers are good
- Not too dry or oily
- Radiant complexion
- Medium sized pores
- Your skin tends to have a smooth-even texture
Your skin can be dry or normal in some areas and oily in others, such as the T-zone (nose, forehead, and chin)
- More delicate
- Fine pores
- Can be easily irritated
In the next chapters we are going to discuss all skincare issues and steps!